How the Course Works: The course consists of six 2-hour sessions, with the last class scheduled a few days or couple of weeks prior to major ACT or SAT test dates. The skills needed to do well on either exam, ACT and SAT, are mostly similar, so the course is designed to prepare students for either exam. Six (6)practice tests and reference materials are provided by the studio.
- Dates: January 28th - March 4th
- Time: Sundays; 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Cost: $499.00
Results: Students get an average improvement in their scores of about 3 points on the ACT and 200 points on the SAT – more for some and less for others. Improvement depends on various factors, especially a student’s effort; more practice and higher-quality practice usually means a more substantial improvement.
SAT/ACT Private Tutoring
SAT/ACT Private Tutoring enables our instructor to tailor his teaching to the needs of each student, whether it be testing strategies, understanding each test's aim, math content, verbal content and/or a mix.
- "The Perfect Six" (6) 80-minute sessions for students who are starting their SAT/ACT Prep
- "The Elite Six" (6) 80-minute sessions for students who have scored at least a 1300 (SAT) and 32 (ACT)
- Six Practice Tests & a folder with reference materials provided by studio
- Student/Parent create-your-own schedule
- M.S. Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- M.S. Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Kaplan Instructor (5 years)
- Professor at Fisher College, & Wake Tech
"He does an excellent job at finding the best method for each student. Every tutoring session I felt myself getting more confident in my test-taking skills"